EMCS Fall 2013
Sunday, October 20, 2013
Central Lions Seniors Recreation Centre
11113 113 St.
First Choice Hour
10AM to 11AM: $10
11AM to 4PM: $5
CASH ONLY ... no ATM on site.
Subscribe to EMCS Mailing List
Tweet with us!
- We were on the news today. Thanks for coming out, CTV. CTV. edmonton.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=9… via @ctvedmonton 29 days ago
- @BuonaRoba Was great to have you. Don’t forget to email Kasia about the Pink Floyd apparel. in reply to BuonaRoba 29 days ago
- RT @BuonaRoba: Had a great time @emcsyeg today. Met lots of awesome people. Thank you @ctvedmonton for showing a great shot of my booth. … 29 days ago
- We chatted with @ctvedmonton and @GlobalEdmonton today at the show. Tune into the 6 o’clock news! 29 days ago
- @bigblu54 It’s always so interesting to see what different people are into. Thanks for coming out! in reply to bigblu54 29 days ago
In partnership with ...
Where Music Lovers Meet!
The Edmonton Music Collectors Show is Northern Alberta’s premiere event for buying, selling, and trading: rare, vintage, and collectible vinyl; music-related memorabilia, CDs, DVDs, books, and apparel; sheet music and guitar tab; audio equipment; and all things music-inspired!
This event is a one-of-a-kind trade show that takes place twice a year and brings together passionate music appreciators of all ages and tastes interested in the city’s best selection of collectible items across every imaginable genre of music. It attracts the highest calibre vendors, including vinyl and specialty retailers from Edmonton and Calgary, and some of Western Canada’s most prolific private collectors, all together in one place. If there’s something you’ve been looking for all this time, this is your opportunity to connect with someone who has it!
Edmonton, AB – After two successful spring events in 2011 and 2012, organizers of the Edmonton Music Collectors Show have expanded, and are now staging this one-of-a-kind trade show twice a year. On Sunday, September 30, 2012, organizers will launch … read more »
We have some exciting news! Local filmmaker Derek Owen will be on site at the fall Edmonton Music Collectors Show on September 30 as part of his new project, a short documentary on vinyl collectors and the popularity of vinyl. Derek … read more »
Misty Harris with Postmedia News interviewed Kasia Gawlak as part of a national piece on the resurgence of vinyl. Here are some highlights: Jack White suggests vinyl affords a more “reverential” experience than digital because listeners are less apt to … read more »
Thanks to Lacey Morris of the West Edmonton Local for her work on this great preview piece. Ms. Morris was at the show last year, and has some great photos from 2011 included at the end of the piece. In … read more »