EMCS Fall 2013
Sunday, October 20, 2013
Central Lions Seniors Recreation Centre
11113 113 St.
First Choice Hour
10AM to 11AM: $10
11AM to 4PM: $5
CASH ONLY ... no ATM on site.
Subscribe to EMCS Mailing List
Tweet with us!
- We were on the news today. Thanks for coming out, CTV. CTV. edmonton.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=9… via @ctvedmonton 27 days ago
- @BuonaRoba Was great to have you. Don’t forget to email Kasia about the Pink Floyd apparel. in reply to BuonaRoba 27 days ago
- RT @BuonaRoba: Had a great time @emcsyeg today. Met lots of awesome people. Thank you @ctvedmonton for showing a great shot of my booth. … 27 days ago
- We chatted with @ctvedmonton and @GlobalEdmonton today at the show. Tune into the 6 o’clock news! 27 days ago
- @bigblu54 It’s always so interesting to see what different people are into. Thanks for coming out! in reply to bigblu54 27 days ago
In partnership with ...
Sunday, October 20, 2013 at the Central Lions Seniors Recreation Centre (11113 113 Street, Edmonton).
Doors open at 10:00 am. Admission is $10 between 10:00 am and 11:00 am. The higher admission fee for the “first choice hour” gives enthusiastic collectors an opportunity for first crack at available vendor merchandise. The first choice hour usually proves to be very popular, with between 150-200 people coming through the doors during that time, so if you want to be first in line, we recommend early arrival. If you do line up for the first choice collectors hour, EMCS staff will take your admission and stamp you ahead of time so you can go right in and enjoy the full hour on the floor as soon as doors open.
From 11:00 am until the show closes at 4:00 pm, general admission is $5. This is a family-friendly event, and admission is free for children 10 and under. Admission is paid at the door (no advanced tickets). EMCS staff will stamp you for re-entry.
The Edmonton Music Collectors Show is CASH ONLY. Vendors and admissions staff will NOT be set up to accept debit or credit. Please note that there WILL NOT be a cash machine available at the show site. We recommend that you arrive to shop with plenty of cash already in hand. If you need more cash midway through the day, there is an Esso station with a cash machine 2 blocks away from the show site, located at the corner of 111 St and 111 Ave.