EMCS Fall 2013
Sunday, October 20, 2013
Central Lions Seniors Recreation Centre
11113 113 St.
First Choice Hour
10AM to 11AM: $10
11AM to 4PM: $5
CASH ONLY ... no ATM on site.
Subscribe to EMCS Mailing List
Tweet with us!
- We were on the news today. Thanks for coming out, CTV. CTV. edmonton.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=9… via @ctvedmonton 26 days ago
- @BuonaRoba Was great to have you. Don’t forget to email Kasia about the Pink Floyd apparel. in reply to BuonaRoba 26 days ago
- RT @BuonaRoba: Had a great time @emcsyeg today. Met lots of awesome people. Thank you @ctvedmonton for showing a great shot of my booth. … 26 days ago
- We chatted with @ctvedmonton and @GlobalEdmonton today at the show. Tune into the 6 o’clock news! 26 days ago
- @bigblu54 It’s always so interesting to see what different people are into. Thanks for coming out! in reply to bigblu54 27 days ago
In partnership with ...
With our very first fall show now only 6 weeks away, we’re pleased to reveal a few details about what to expect. As you may have heard already, we are moving to a new venue — the Central Lions Seniors Recreation Centre. This venue is much more spacious than our old home at Sherbrooke Community Hall, which means more space for additional vendors, more room to move for showgoers, and a more central location with more available parking.
All your favourite Edmonton and Calgary retail vendors, like Permanent Records, Listen Records, Freecloud Records, Too North Records, and Grant Fidelity will be back once again. We’ll also have quite a few first-time vendors who are new to the show, including 70s Rock Photos, who will be selling a wide variety of original photographs from concerts in the 70s, 80s, and beyond.
As well, EMCS Fall 2012 is an official event on CJSR‘s Fundrive schedule. As our sponsor, CJSR will have a table at the show and will be selling some records, taking pledges, and possibly a few other special events in order to raise money for the coming year. Don’t forget to stop by and see them, make a pledge, and help support non-profit, volunteer-driven radio in Edmonton.
Ela, the restaurant inside the Lions Seniors Centre, will be open throughout the show to serve snacks and beverages to showgoers. We’re certain this will be our best show ever, and we look forward to seeing you all there again this fall!